Sharing Back with Key Community Partners
- Create a safe space and environment to share findings and learning. Include a discussion of who was involved in the process and how decisions were made.
- A community-centered approach to sharing findings and learnings is one that acknowledges that community partners have a lived experience that should be leveraged as experiential knowledge
- Community partners should be invited to engage in a bi-directional learning session where the landscape analysis findings are shared and the meeting is structured around actionable recommendations and next steps.
- Create a space for reflection where community partners can share glows and grows
- Provide regular and timely updates. The frequency should be determined by the depth and length of the analysis